Short Sleeve Cycling Tops
Pro Aero II
Traditional Feel - Modern Flair
Short Sleeve Jerseys
Not sure which jersey design you're looking for?
Check out the descriptions below or take a look at our jersey gallery.
Pro + Summer Jersey
If you're looking for the coolest and lightest jersey out there then look no further. The Pro+ Summer Jersey made its debut in 2017 at the brutal Pisgah Stage Race under our four rider team. Not only did those light jerseys survive the race, they are all still in circulation today.
- Italian MITI Kite mesh fabric (the same used on our base layers) sleeves and side panels make you feel like you're wearing nothing at all.
- PowerMesh waffle fabric on the body that is 20% lighter than our Pro+ fabric.
- Available in Men's and Women's race fit.
- Pro+ Summer jersey is used by teams like Cyclus Sports/Starlight Factory Racing, SCS/Guttenplan Coaching, and Haymarket.
Pro Aero II Jersey
The Pro Aero II is what happens when the Pro+ Aero Jersey and The Ultimate Road Suit get together for a nice evening without the kids.
- 3d fit and lo-pro fabric collar come from the road suit, while the Pro+ Aero lends Coolmax main panels.
- Almost elbow-length sleeves and 5cm power band opening give it a very Euro-Pro look.
- Male and female sizing available.
Pro + Jersey
Our Pro+ Jersey is anything but "mid-level." We introduced this jersey a few years ago and with some upgrades here and there it has become our most popular top.
- Coolmax fabric, mesh sides, and flatlock contrast stitching in your choice of thread color.
- Available in both men's and women's fit from XXS-4XL in both Race and Club Fit.
The Active Jersey is our go to for events, bike shops, and clubs - but it is anything but basic.With the fastest standard delivery and some of the best pricing in the industry this should be your go-to jersey.
- We offer both race and club fit, both with a full hidden camlock zipper.
- Two sleeve lengths;short or sleeveless.
- Available in Relaxed fit with no elastic at the waist.
- In full sublimation there are no limits to colors or print locations - the possibilities are endless.
- The Active Jersey is available in Male and Female XXS-4XL, plus Youth S, M, and L.
Standard: Male, Female, & Youth Sizing; Full hidden zip; Elastic at waist
Optional: Relaxed non-elastic waist; 3/4 zip; Sleeveless
Let's face it, not everyone wants to hang out at the brewery post ride in full compression fabric. Throw on our Trail Jersey with a pair of baggies and your set for any off-road or social occasion.This jersey is the choice of the Professional Mountain Bike Instructors Association as well as the Professional Bike Mechanics Association. So many professionals can't be wrong.
Now the Technical Stuff:
- Coolmax Fabric like our Pro+ jerseys
- Available in three sleeve lengths; Short, 3/4 and Long
- No pockets to interfere with your hydration pack
- Designed to be worn over protective gear. We recommend sizing down if you don't wear pads.
We took a winning design and gave it a facelift. The sleeves on the Airspeed II are set in meaning the panel doesn't go all the way to the collar. This improves fit, comfort, and aesthetics. We took the aerodynamic ridged fabric from the original design but removed the power band at the arm opening to reduce compression.
Now the Technical Stuff:
- Fully hidden YKK zipper
- 3 rear pockets with a reflective tab on the left side
- Body Fabric - lightweight Power Mesh
- Sleeve Fabric - Italian MITI Speed fabric
- Low v-style collar
- Weight (Medium): 132g
- SPF 35+
This is our most aggressive jersey. We would categorize it as aero or tight fit.